Payment of Acceptance and Registration fees is done online
Follow these steps to complete your registration
- You are expected to generate a reference code to accept your admission offer
Click Here to Generate Acceptance Remita Reference Code (RRR)
- Make your payment through any of the methods indicated.
- Return back to the Portal and validate your payment and Print your Acceptance Slip.
- Wait for 24 hours then goto Academics Affairs Division to collect your Admission Letter.
- Proceed to your department for clearance and obtain your Matric Number and login Code (Password) which will enable you to log on into your portal.
- In your portal after login, click on My Fees Menu and select the current session then click on Check Fees Button to generate your payment slip to pay your registration fees. Follow step 2 to Pay your fees.