The 2015/2016 Jamb/Direct Entry Admission. Payment of Acceptance and Registration fees is to be done online
Follow these steps to complete your registration
- You are expected to generate a reference code to accept your admission offer
Click Here to Generate Acceptance Remita Reference Code (RRR)
- Make your payment through any of the methods indicated.
- Return back to the Portal and validate your payment and Print your Acceptance Slip.
Click Here to Print your Admission Acceptance Slip
- Proceed to your department for clearance and obtain your login Code (Password)
- Proceed to fill the Just Admitted Candidates Integration Module (JACI) to obtain your Matric Number so as to enter your portal
Click Here to Fill JACI Module
- Wait for 24 hours then go to Academics Affairs Division to collect your Admission Letter.
- In your portal after login, click on My Fees Menu and select the current session then click on Check Fees Button to generate your payment slip to pay your registration fees. Follow step 2 to Pay your fees.
- Click on My Registration to carry out your courses registration